Friday, August 12, 2011

Help with pet bunneh?

hi!! i have a super cute fluffy pet bunneh named Togi. She's a dwarf/english mix (i think) and is about 10-11 months old. i love her sooooooo much <3 i had to go on vacation for a month soo i gave Togi to my friend. I love togi alot but she's a very difficult baby cus she's super spastic and doesn't let me pick her up unless i trick her. even then when i pick her up she squirms and kicks so i have to hold her super tight so she wont break her back. i try to pick her up as little as possible because i don't want to scare her. she wasn't always like this. i used to be able to pick her up EASY when she was little but then once she hit 5-6 months she changed completely. she didn't trust me at alll so i've been trying to improve our relationship and its gotten alot better in the months to come. BUTT my friend Gabi just wrote me and said that she could "pick up togi realllllllly easy and she was a super nice bunny" togi is a super cute bunny to me she'll sometimes flop next to me and lick me and stuff. but it made me sad that she is letting my friend pick her up and not me. i also noticed her trusting my brothers better than me. she doesn't really let me pet her in her cage but she'll alwayys let my brother. i've never done anything mean to her and it makes me really sad that she's being like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment