Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trying to encourage my Mum to let me get Dwarf Hamsters?

ahhh iv been through this when i got my first hamster trafford a few weeks later i decided i wanted another one after i got trafford a new cage mum was funny but i told her to hear me out just say something like i did.... mum i know u would rather wait until my other one passes away but there really is no hassle out of them you won;t even know they are there i will clean them and pay for them i promise and tell her you will do extra things around the house to return the thanks.. it worked for me i ended up with 5 and they were all in separate cages lol sadly 3 of them has passed away now nd i have 2 of them 5 left plus a new one :D it worked for me as you see lol but my mum loves them aswell i dono what your mum is like with them hope you get your hammys they great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment