Thursday, August 11, 2011

My pregnant rabbit wont make a nest?

She is a mini lop and tomorrow she will have been pregnant for 31 days so i guess she should have the kits tonight or tomorrow. But she hasn't even made a nest yet! about 2 weeks after being pregnant she pulled out a tiny bit of her fur and it looked like she was starting to make a nest but then i had to move her into a different cage so i put as much of her old bedding as i could into the new cage with her so she still has that tiny bit of fur she pulled out, but that's it! I have bred her before and she made her nest after about 2 weeks of being pregnant and everything was fine. I know that she IS definitely pregnant. I have tried giving her more hay but she just goes a bit mad and tries to eat it all really quickly! Can i have some advice please? What am I doing wrong? What should I do? Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment