Friday, August 12, 2011

Itchy vaginal no burning?

my vagina itchy dont burn. the last time i had sex it was june or july and i got a pap smear in sept. and it came out pos. something the dont see some cells my cells not growing and the doc test hpv came out neg. thats super good. and i got ate out last month. like the itchy comes and gos. when i pee its doesnt burn or nothing just itchy no dischange or nothing no odor. i start using summer eve changing soap and washing stuff everything.but everytime i get on my peorid my vagina itch all that time. sometimes my ovaries hurt. i went to the doc. and the check my urine and my urine good no uti yi. i go to my gyn doc. in a week they have to re do my pap smear and getting check for stds. but why when my peorid comes on my vagina itch. and my bf got test for it and he dont have anything the one that ate me out. and i think i cant get prego

No comments:

Post a Comment