Friday, August 5, 2011

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ABOUT GUINEA PIGS? 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!?

I have two abyssinian guinea pigs (males), one of them is Pepper, he is probally about 2 1/2 years old. My other one is Punkin Pie, he is probally about 6-8 months old. I love them both SO much, always have. When I first got Pepper, I was a little younger, I didn't know it was normal for them to be skittish, so I sort of gave up. I still took good care of Pepper, let him go outside, feed him, water him, bathed him, and cleaned his cage regularly. I probally actually held him and loved on him once a month. I feel really bad after I did more research, so I went out a bought him a friend, Punkin Pie. I knew there was a chance they would fight but I tried it and they were just fine:) So then I started to spend a lot more time with BOTH of them! Pepper has come a long way, Punkin Pie is about the same. But they are still skittish and I feel like they really don't like me like a lot.. :'( Is it too late for me to bond with them? Should I just keep doing what I'm doing? Is there any advice you could give me to help? By the way I do love them with all of my heart but it seems that the like me but I want to bond with them more!!! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment